Assist Daily Living
Providing you with high-quality assistance so that you can live freely. We want everyone to be able to live independently, which is why our Assistance with Everyday Living programme provides support and enables participants to accomplish daily tasks in their homes and communities.
Attentive Quality Care offers one-on-one assistance that is tailored to your unique need. Assisting with and/or monitoring personal chores of daily living is a type of help that enables you to live as independently as possible. You may give these services in a number of contexts, including your own homes and communities.
With our support with Daily Living programmes, you may be able to look for yourself with a little more support. We may assist you in doing these tasks on your own, or we could complete parts of them for you. Whatever your need, our knowledgeable and pleasant team can assist you with a variety of services, including:
- Cooking Cleaning the house, including the bathroom, to clean the floors, tiles, and glass surfaces, as well as the toilets, bathtubs, and showers
- Kitchen support includes dishwashing facilities, cleaning rooms, microwave, fridges, sink and floor and walls surfaces, arrangement of food and utensils as well as food preparation and shopping for grocery.
- Gardening – sweeping leaves or mowing the lawn Laundry – ironing, washing, hanging, or organising clothing
- Putting on your clothes and getting ready for the day
- Physical well-being
- Assist with transportation to and from appointments
- Purchasing assistance
- Participation in social, recreational, and communal activities.
- Educating yourself on how to be safe at home
- Other options that suit your goals and requirements can be accessed.