Attention Quality Care is a registered NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and the DHHS (Department of Health and Human Services) providers. We are experts in providing complete, individualised quality care; we function as a second family for handicapped individuals aged 0-65, providing as much care and support as feasible so that they can function independently.
For different people, living a happy and healthy life at home implies different things. A comprehensive variety of services customised to your activities and health requirements are available through careful healthcare system.
At Attentive Quality Care, everybody has an option. We pay attention and learn, tailoring treatment to specific needs, and providing helpful guidance so that families can be confident that their loved ones are receiving the correct care.
- Deliver exceptional service quality
- Customising our services to meet your needs
- Immediately react to all inquiries
- Make it simple for you to get in touch with us.
- Assist people in using our services.
- Respect for your culture and not prejudice against you
- Show civility and respect to you.
- Make sure you’re aware of your rights and obligations.
- Protect and utilise your personal data for the reasons for which they were acquired.
- Allow you to have a say in decisions regarding the services you use by allowing you to participate in decision-making.
- Tell you any choices that will affect you and why we have taken them.
- Please to explain how you may file a complaint.