Attentive Quality Care is a registered NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and the DHHS (Department of Health and Human Services) providers. We are experts in providing complete, individualised quality care; we function as a second family for individuals with disabilities aged 0-65, providing as much care and support as feasible so that they can function independently.
For different people, living a happy and healthy life at home implies different things. We provide a comprehensive variety of services customised to your activities and health care requirements.
At Attentive Quality Care, We pay attention and customise treatments to your specific needs and provide helpful guidance so that families can be confident that their loved ones are receiving best possible care.
- Deliver exceptional service quality
- Customising our services to meet your needs
- Immediately react to all inquiries
- Make it simple for you to get in touch with us.
- Assist people in using our services.
- Respect for your culture and not prejudice against you
- Show civility and respect to you.
- Make sure you’re aware of your rights and obligations.
- Protect and utilise your personal data for the reasons for which they were acquired.
- Allow you to have a say in decisions regarding the services you use by allowing you to participate in decision-making.
- Tell you any choices that will affect you and why we have taken them.
- Please to explain how you may file a complaint.